Why tire maintenance is important!
- Reduces the chance getting of a flat tire
- Achieve optimum handling and ride of your vehicle
- Improves tread wear which will result in a longer life of your tires
- Improves gas mileage
- Reduces stress on tires and Brakes
- Gives you optimum load capacity
Advantages Of Nitrogen Tires….
Is it better to use nitrogen to inflate tires?
- Nitrogen reduces the loss of tire pressure due to variant weather conditions. And is a good choice for people who don’t check their tire pressure as often although checking your tire pressure is still extremely important to the longevity of your tires.
- Nitrogeorrosive and will reduce oxidation and rust due to the absence of oxygen and moisture. This will help minimize wheel corrosion to promote better bead sealing.
- Nitrogen is a dry gas and will not support moisture that could contribute to corrosion of the tire’s steel components (bead, sidewall reinforcement and belts) due to the absence of moisture over extended periods of time. However it’s important to remember that pressure is constantly pushing oxygen and moisture into the rubber from the outside of the tire.
- Nitrogen assures more consistent pressure increases due to increases in operating temperatures in a racing environment because of the absence of moisture.
- Nitrogen is a great way to maintain your Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Even though many people think so a Balance and Alignment isn’t the same thing!
Tires need to be balanced to ensure the weight in your tires is evenly distributed to ensure proper tread wear. Day-to-day driving causes changes in the distribution of weight around the tire and wheel assembly. Getting your tires balanced equals a smoother ride and longer lasting tires. An alignment ensures that your vehicle’s suspension components is aligned so that you drive straight. Avoiding pot-holes and other road debri is a good way to keep your tire balance in check. If your vehicle starts to pull to the right or left, and or your steering wheel is crooked when driving straight it’s probably time for an alignment. We will also provide you with a 30 point courtesy check to make sure your vehicle is ready to hit the road by checking your brakes, and seeing if your vehicle is ready for its oil change!
Check out our roadside assistance program