Here at Fidelity Auto Care Center we provide a diesel maintenance plan to help you be able to provide your diesel with the care it needs to prevent major costly diesel repair.
Give your car or truck the attention it needs! Here are some maintenance guidelines to ensure the long life of your diesel engine.
- Regular oil changes. Changing your oil regularly is one of the most important things you can do to keep your engine running trouble-free. It is recommended to change your oil roughly every 5,000-7500 miles depending on your driving habits and if your vehicle is used for towing. Choose products that meet or exceed your manufacturer’s specifications.
- Additives. Regular use of a fuel additive can help keep unwanted impurities away from your engine as well as prolong the life of your fuel injectors.
- Inspections. It is important to have your vehicle inspected regularly. This will ensure that any problems that may arise are detected early, often saving you money and preventing further damage to your vehicle.
We pride ourselves in being a diverse and knowledgeable shop taking care of both diesels and gas engines. Whether you bring in your diesel for it is regular oil filter replacement, gasket monitoring, fluid level upkeep, or any other issues, Fidelity Auto Care Center will be here to take care of your repair needs! We know how much you rely on your diesel, whether it is for work or play. With regular maintenance we can help you maintain the power and efficiency you’ve come to rely on from your diesel! We strive to help keep your vehicle operating at its highest level of performance. We also pride ourselves in giving you excellent customer service, which means we will keep you informed while your vehicle is in our shop so we can help you make the best decision for not only your vehicle but your pocket book!
Ed Van Wagner has over 25 years Diesel experience. So next time you have a diesel repair come see us in Tigard,OR! Whether it’s a Duramax, Powerstroke,or Cummins come down to our shop and get to know us and our knowledgeable mechanic. All engines aren’t created equal come into Fidelity Auto Care and service your diesel today to ensure your workhorse is running smoothly for years to come! Fidelity Auto Care Center is your expert in diesel repair.
- Head Gasket replacement
- FICM (fuel injection control module) replacement
- Turbo cleaning/Turbo replacement
- DEF fluid system
- Fuel injector replacement
- Fuel system service
- Front steering/suspension repair/upgrades
- Water pump replacement
- Glow plugs and glow plug module replacement
Questions? Come give us a call or stop by and we can help with maintaining your vehicle. We can offer quick, knowledgeable, and friendly advice on your vehicle’s specific maintenance needs.
Check out our 1-year/ 12 Thousand mile nationwide warranty